Betalykos - Swifthyena: 2 immature edgelords

Author Topic: Betalykos - Swifthyena: 2 immature edgelords  (Read 5595 times)

/neutral

"yo i want this guy wiped off the loving earth"
"lemme just uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh link ur yt xd"

/neutral

idk
/neutral

"yo i want this guy wiped off the loving earth"
"lemme just uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh link ur yt xd"
these posts really contributed to the discussion at hand

honestly not much needs to be said about racooner at this point but soviet seems handicapped too. not at all surprising, but i'd avoid both if at all possible

huh i wonder if its me calling both parties absolutely loving nutso for being autists

just a thought

honestly not much needs to be said about racooner at this point but soviet seems handicapped too.

huh i wonder if its me calling both parties absolutely loving nutso for being autists

just a thought

what

/neutral

idk
[/quote
If you're not sure, then why the forget did you post? don't post stuff if you have nothing to add and just "idk"

I goddamnit I forgeted up the post

i admit i took it 'too far' by linking his youtube channel and i regret doing it, but i still don't see how that makes me worse than swift or beta, they are both more immature and hotheaded than me, i may take things too far some times but i never verbally threaten someone/try to track their ip just because of a disagreement . i know i took it too far and for that i'm sorry, but don't make me out for the bad guy here just because of a small mistake that i can admit i made

i admit i took it 'too far' by linking his youtube channel and i regret doing it, but i still don't see how that makes me worse than swift or beta, they are both more immature and hotheaded than me, i may take things too far some times but i never verbally threaten someone/try to track their ip just because of a disagreement . i know i took it too far and for that i'm sorry, but don't make me out for the bad guy here just because of a small mistake that i can admit i made
you're all equally immature, hot headed and autistic.
now stop being richards to eachother and leave eachother alone, don't go to their servers, don't instigate stuff, don't talk to them.
just
leave
them
alone

not hard to understand now is it?!?!?