Val - Why Isn't He Banned?

Author Topic: Val - Why Isn't He Banned?  (Read 19930 times)

why are all the recent drama threads hillarious (or atleast they're hillarious for me) I just lurk in drama and read and then make a post  which is what other people should do too

The guy who didn't create hacks for the intention of hacking is who I'd pick, and not just because I want to be right because clearly in the thread everyone thinks I am wrong. Again I'm an starfish to people who are starfishs to me, you were an ass to me even years ago - why should I be nice to you? Don't pretend you've never been an 'starfish' before.
At the same time, don't pretend you've ever not been an starfish.

It seems like you're using this whole "they did it first to me!" thing as an excuse for you to be like this. And it really just looks pathetic.
Either own up to it, or mature up. No one likes excuses.

my cat kept staring at me to do bad stuff me sowwy

alright can we just wrap this up

mr bones you have always been a richard and probably always will be

val is getting targeted even though he helped us point out the people that use mods to an unfair advantage (such as blhack) and helps people with his coding

your only "evidence" is him bragging about making the code when he was 13 but even then hes honestly just showing that he has quite the extensive knowledge, contributing to the helping people part as well

finally you dont have to act like an starfish just because others are, sure they were being ones but you were acting more like a richard than they ever would

val is getting targeted even though he helped us point out the people that use mods to an unfair advantage (such as blhack) and helps people with his coding

your only "evidence" is him bragging about making the code when he was 13 but even then hes honestly just showing that he has quite the extensive knowledge, contributing to the helping people part as well

finally you dont have to act like an starfish just because others are, sure they were being ones but you were acting more like a richard than they ever would
so true

ok adrenaline you need to shut up too
if you dont, thenn by golly,, you be rea dy boy

i get that you want to be a part of the conversation here, but summarizing the thread doesnt do anyone any good.

ok adrenaline you need to shut up too
if you dont, thenn by golly,, you be rea dy boy
what does this mean

Alright pack it up boys