captin crunch cereal

Author Topic: captin crunch cereal  (Read 31516 times)

this loli gore gif stuff needs to stop, jesus christ. its legitimately forgeted up. loving drawn kids is not ok, but gruesomely killing them is?

who said either of them was ok

this loli gore gif stuff needs to stop, jesus christ. its legitimately forgeted up. loving drawn kids is not ok, but gruesomely killing them is?
hey
as long as it works

doesn't it have a knowyourmeme page or something

who said either of them was ok
The people who are okay with posting the GIFs here without repercussion give the impression that a level of 'okay'-ness is going on here, whereas nobody was laughing when we had that one guy posting underaged anime girls in the hot anime girls thread

If it's a meme, then probably, but it's also probably rated NSFW

Drama is now an off topic board

Ffs

people dont have nipples right????????????

there are 2x more nipples than people

ya but it doesnt excuse how forgeted up this is

okay we need to end this meme now
even more proof this is forgeted up

loving drawn kids is not ok, but gruesomely killing them is?

I mean I do hate kids, I have burned down my fair share of orphanages. But I don't think anyone has actually posted the gif

The people who are okay with posting the GIFs here without repercussion give the impression that a level of 'okay'-ness is going on here, whereas nobody was laughing when we had that one guy posting underaged anime girls in the hot anime girls thread

Who clone v.117? No one was laughing but no one was giving him stuff either.

Who clone v.117? No one was laughing but no one was giving him stuff either.
It may have gotten drowned out by everything else, but i'm almost certain that there were the occasional complaints when he'd post lolis

However, i'm not sorting through several thousands of pages of hentai to find the needles in the haystack to prove a point, so if i am wrong, then i guess i'm just wrong then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯