Poll

who would win

FORTNITE
PUBG

Author Topic: PUBG Or FORTNITE BR  (Read 5963 times)

they're similar to me

but combat is a bit more fun to me on fortnite

not like because for me fortnite generates the loving funniest moments with my friends

Fortnite is for people who don't care about the immersion factor and seriousness, the movement mechanics, etc. PUBG recently made it so that the lobby matches you with people who also have a similar ping, fixing the "I got killed through a wall again" problem that we always had. You also can't play Fortnite in 1st person only so that's loving lame, corner camping is lame and that's 99% of the deaths you'll experience. Are they both fun? Duh of course. Does the price of PUBG exist for a reason, while Fortnite is free? .. obviously..

Does the price of PUBG exist for a reason, while Fortnite is free? .. obviously..
xDDDDD pubg has better immersion, movement mechanics, and "etc"??? what a joke
i like how you imply that the reason pubg has a price is because its the better game.
no, fortnite is free because Epic Games already have tons of money while Blue Hole's previous game was loving TERA(ble)
The biggest factor is that its likely Fortnite is going to come out as the big BR game, as its free, better received, has a million times better devs, has more updates, more content, and is way more transparent.
Epic Games knows that Blue Hole releases updates about 0.2x as fast as them, and knows that Blue Hole has absolutely no transparency.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 10:42:20 AM by hootaloo »

Fortnite is for people who don't care about the immersion factor and seriousness
but also for people who enjoy a battle royale game with more interesting mechanics that aren't tied to realism
the movement mechanics, etc.
fortnite's movement mechanics are much more interesting than pubg's lol like have u seen the launch pad the impulse grenade and rocket riding? and the soon to come out jetpack? not to mention the building as well
with pubg u have clunky movement and vehicles that are more realistic but also not quite as fun or interesting
PUBG recently made it so that the lobby matches you with people who also have a similar ping, fixing the "I got killed through a wall again" problem that we always had.
that's great but i don't see what that has to do with it being compared to fortnite, it's never rly had that problem in the first place lol
You also can't play Fortnite in 1st person only so that's loving lame
hardly, fortnite's 3rd person camera doesn't get in the way like ever and peeking is no more of a problem in fortnite than it is in pubg with it's 3rd person
corner camping is lame
how is this exclusive to fortnite at all
and that's 99% of the deaths you'll experience.
are u playing the same game i am? there are so many more ways to die in fortnite than pubg and i'd say like 1% of them are from corner camping
Does the price of PUBG exist for a reason, while Fortnite is free? .. obviously..
the price of a game doesn't automatically determine their quality

fortnite's 3rd person camera doesn't get in the way like ever
i highly disagree. i wish they had a first person switch

i haven't rly had any problems with it but that actually would be pretty neat

fortnites camera is handicapped and building just feels like a mechanic to get over rather than something thats integrated well into the game. i always find myself with nothing to do so i go "guess ill build" and it gets me no where.

whats the point of making a base in a battle royale game if unless you pick the center it doesn't mean stuff

and building just feels like a mechanic to get over rather than something thats integrated well into the game. i always find myself with nothing to do so i go "guess ill build" and it gets me no where.
well i'm not sure why that would get u somewhere lol
if that's the only reason ur building ur not using its full potential, there's tons of stuff u can do with building to gain the upper hand in this game
whats the point of making a base in a battle royale game if unless you pick the center it doesn't mean stuff
once again if making a big base at the beginning is all ur using the building for ur probably not gonna get very far, plus there's plenty of materials to go around (especially if u kill others and take their mats) so it's not a huge deal if it gets in the storm anyway
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 07:10:40 PM by gr8dayseth »

this is evidence that fortnite sucks
theres a gucci gang parody called 'boogie bomb' so thats more evidence for ya