[NEWS] kingdom come controvery - no black people

Author Topic: [NEWS] kingdom come controvery - no black people  (Read 1993 times)

Apparently people are calling for a boycott in kingdom come because there is no black people in the game.

But this isn't a fantasy medieval game and there were no black people in europe basically.

the lead developer was a gamergate proponent too

the horror

another quality lord tony post

why do you hate black people

>no comments in this topic

feels so empty without me

there were records of black people in europe as early as the fourth crusade.... tony were you one of the people that boycotted black people being in cod ww2 even though black people existed and fought in ww2? lol

Black People did not evolve into humans until the 1800s

there were records of black people in europe as early as the fourth crusade....

What part of 'europe'? Do you have proof of that claim?

this is a summary of a book
http://afroeurope.blogspot.com/2010/08/history-of-black-people-in-europe.html

this is the actual book
http://www.history.ac.uk/reviews/review/619

they mention austria

The book is black revisionist 'we wuz kangz' nonsense as I expected. I don't know how you expect anyone to take this seriously.

The book is black revisionist 'we wuz kangz' nonsense as I expected. I don't know how you expect anyone to take this seriously.
well it includes first hand sources and well documented stuff from the time so unless they faked it back in 1400s you're full of stuff

also published by cambridge so they're already like a million times more credible than your skepticism
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 01:43:14 PM by PhantOS »

well it includes first hand sources and well documented stuff from the time so unless they faked it back in 1400s you're full of stuff

also published by cambridge so they're already like a million times more credible than your skepticism

Considering you are the one who's referencing this stuff tier book, a white boy who pretends to be black on the internet, you aren't allowed to talk about credibility.