[NEWS] New Wreck-It-Ralph 2: Ralph Breaks The Internet Trailer

Poll

Do you wish your pets could explode like that?

What? NO!
8 (21.1%)
Heck Yes!
4 (10.5%)
This film looks lit af
11 (28.9%)
:poop:
15 (39.5%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: [NEWS] New Wreck-It-Ralph 2: Ralph Breaks The Internet Trailer  (Read 6127 times)

Imagine they come across the blf

There is already art

loving shoot me already
autism is a disease

I got really scared when this was announced years back because so far every film that explores "internet culture" in a comedic way has been really unfunny and cancerous. For two of the worst examples, check out the Smosh movie and of course, the Emoji Movie. Thankfully, this actually looks like it'll be alright. Not crazy about Disney films (they have such extreme writing constraints and such large teams that it really stifles creativity) but they always have a certain level of quality you can expect. They are almost always good, but almost never great.

Also I have repressed anger towards Wreck-It-Ralph, because when it came out in Middle School everyone would call me "Wreck-It-Ralph" or say "WHY'D YOU HAVE TO WRECK IT RALPH?" if I knocked something over or anything.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 05:04:18 PM by McZealot »

Your real name is Ralph? Holy loving stuff

There is already art

loving shoot me already

The internet was a mistake

There is already art

loving shoot me already
i'm not surprised at this point tbh

Also I have repressed anger towards Wreck-It-Ralph

if there was ever a time to ban guns

this could definitely go either way. the first movie was really, really good, so i've got some decent faith that this'll be at least decent. buuuut movies about videogames and the internet have been historically really awful, and while this movie did good on first premise, i dunno they've got it in em to do it twice
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 08:30:44 PM by Dreams_Of_Cheese »

I'm confused, in the first movie Sugar Rush updated weekly through the internet so wouldn't there already need to be a modem/router plugged in somewhere?

I'm confused, in the first movie Sugar Rush updated weekly through the internet so wouldn't there already need to be a modem/router plugged in somewhere?

Holy forget

I loved the first Wreck-it-Ralph so I'm loving hyped for this movie