now i know the REAL reason blockland died

Author Topic: now i know the REAL reason blockland died  (Read 7736 times)

The image you are
requesting does not exist
or is no longer available

imgur.com

the image itself was removed

i hacked torin and deleted it

i had to delete the image on behalf of the acc or else they would send another glitterbomb to my house

the acc strikes again

i had to delete the image on behalf of the acc or else they would send another glitterbomb to my house

the hell is the acc

the hell is the acc
idk i think its some kind of hate group

The ACC is something that beachbum kinda picked up as a meme and it spread around, grimlock is actually in it. It popped up suspiciously after I told them to split NC and create a private discord or something..

The ACC is something that beachbum kinda picked up as a meme and it spread around, grimlock is actually in it. It popped up suspiciously after I told them to split NC and create a private discord or something..
seriously? YET another trolling clan?

the acc isn't actually real buddy

the acc isn't actually real buddy
Grimlock says it is and that he's in it and we have no reason to say it isn't. But! My theory is that he is lying and it's just one of NC's sooper kool sekrit channels.