recommend me books k thx

Poll

I accidently hurt my brain

this loving post sucks
9 (81.8%)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: recommend me books k thx  (Read 2374 times)

al capone does my shirts - historical fictional book about a kid who's father starts working at alcatraz prison as a prison guard and lives on the island. really loved this as a kid and i wrote a monologue about it for a book report. i wrote it so well that the teacher pulled me out of class to accuse me for plagiarizing with no citation on the accusation. still got an A+, had my aunt who was a lit teacher at another school to tell my teacher to eat stuff.

yeah i read that one as well it was amazing

The Harry Potter series.

harry potter is really good if you havent read it yet and it should keep you busy for a while.
i'm reading The Black Prism and it's also really good, I wont spoil too much but basicly people have magic powers, and they use light to make objects and stuff.

the dune series by frank herbert. classic sci-fi that's less of like, hard science and more of the kind of mystical side

i'm currently reading dr. lindsey fitzharris' "the butchering art" but that's about medical history so uhh

i only read doujinshi but if you still want my recommendations I don't mind sharing them :>
shut up

Books I love:

Percy Jackson Series
The Heroes of Olympus Series
Harry Potter Series
A Series of Unfortunate Events Series
Pretty much any Stephen King Novel - The Shawshank Redemption, The Mist, The Dark Tower, IT, Misery, The Shining, etc.
The Odyssey
The Great Gatsby

These are just to name a few!

read the quran and those minecraft guides

people are reading Culture of Critique
people are reading Siege

H.P. Lovecraft's short stories

Good for anyone curious with sci-fi & fantasy themes