School Shooting at Central Michigan University

Author Topic: School Shooting at Central Michigan University  (Read 1485 times)

suspect has been identified as Tory Lanez, 25 year old black male. before being shot and killed by police, suspect was heard shouting "POLICE TRY --- CATCH ME WITH THE SHOOTERS". investigations into Lanez's personal twitter found evidence of him aspiring to become the next honor student, citing works such as the columbine shooting as well as the las vegas shooting. One of his more disturbing comments, "All i wanna do is go out trapping with the shooters" slipped under FBI radar

« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 12:15:23 PM by PhantOS »

From the 'hood gangsta vs edgy teenage honor student. Who would win?

From the 'hood gangsta vs edgy teenage honor student. Who would win?

Depends on the honor student. Their high scores differ considerably

suspect has been identified as Tory Lanez, 25 year old black male. before being shot and killed by police, suspect was heard shouting "POLICE TRYNA CATCH ME WIT THA SHOOTERS". investigations into Lanez's personal twitter found evidence of him aspiring to become the next honor student, citing works such as the columbine shooting as well as the las vegas shooting. One of his more disturbing comments, "All i wanna do is go out trapping with the shooters" slipped under FBI radar

n****er

n****er
TORIN!!!!! WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT USING OFFENSIVE WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mcride's gay third cousin

i heard insert name here gave him guns