nix the glaceon - loving insane

Author Topic: nix the glaceon - loving insane  (Read 55400 times)

tbh grimlock acts like he isnt a troll/he's a retired troll and his days are behind him yet he calls out other people for "being a pathetic troll", yet when people call him out he justs goes straight to the your handicapped argument.

damn... here comes ike trolling the innocent forumers again.... ugh

stop it ike! thats not... nice!

darn it ike its always you!!!!

forget you, ikethebrotherrian!!!!!!

darth ruins a joke part 152

you do realize ike trolls here all the time but gets a free pass because he's the high and mighty ikethegeneric right
do you really think anyone gives a stuff about Ike's e-rep on an Albanian lego forum? what a joke

Giving you stuff for bullying kids isn't trolling
I can't and won't speak for certain users in this thread but I honestly would not give two stuffs about people like unova, darth, nix, ect if they didn't post stupid stuff like this all the time. If I were "bullying" someone I'd be much more of an starfish than normal, and it would be unprovoked.

brb gonna bait grimlock to piss him off guys

real talk if you think someone is trying to bait you/piss you off just ignore them

I can't and won't speak for certain users in this thread but I honestly would not give two stuffs about people like unova, darth, nix, ect if they didn't post stupid stuff like this all the time. If I were "bullying" someone I'd be much more of an starfish than normal, and it would be unprovoked.

I'm not really going to do this song and dance, I know what your angle is. Nobody buys your bullstuff.

you do realize ike trolls here all the time but gets a free pass because he's the high and mighty ikethegeneric right
What a brainlet

wow. thank you lord grim far quad for not actually bullying people. we are so blessed you have not chosen to go to stage two of your epic troll style

Maybe if you didn't build up your reputation by being a complete bonobo ape on this forum, they wouldn't have posted that "stupid stuff"

Maybe if you didn't build up your reputation by being a complete bonobo ape on this forum, they wouldn't have posted that "stupid stuff"
what?