nix the glaceon - loving insane

Author Topic: nix the glaceon - loving insane  (Read 55346 times)

you know the best part is that virtually all of that list is him either saying his own username or responding to people giving him stuff for it lol

thing that bothers me about him is that his defence for some of the things he does is that others do it to as if thats okay

wow nix you sure are a wacky dude
write me a 1 page essay on how taking a screenshot of a post on the blockland forums is unfunny

write me a 1 page essay on how taking a screenshot of a post on the blockland forums is unfunny
what a wacky dude

how about you actually tell us what the forget you were trying to show with that post

thats literally just a screenshot of the loving post

yes i saw the original image, but i scrolled down for a couple seconds to read the other posts, then scrolled back up to get back to the forum index and saw the stuff so i took a screenshot of it. there isn't anything else that needs to be said.

the only other thing needed to be said is why did you post it in the first place and what was the point

because nobody noticed it and i wanted to bring it to attention?? why else would you screenshot something

so you post something that doesnt have any humor at all to show the world? im in loving circles at this rate

what are you even talking about i wasn't even posting it to be funny i posted it because it needed to be addressed

the only other thing needed to be said is why did you post it in the first place and what was the point
so you post something that doesnt have any humor at all to show the world? im in loving circles at this rate
WTF DONT POST IMAGES >:(

anyone notice darth will turn on his friends (ala nix) when he gets the chance to stuff on them and not actually because he personally dislikes them