nix the glaceon - loving insane

Author Topic: nix the glaceon - loving insane  (Read 55388 times)

the point is that he went back on his word of leaving the forums (again)
When did he say this?

When did he say this?
i was venting to a friend and sebi took screenies of it to spite me

i was venting to a friend and sebi took screenies of it to spite me
you posted "screenies" of sebi to spite him and the chatlogs posted before prove it

like i tried to limit my posting but yall just felt the need to have another swing at me even though i did literally nothing to provoke anybody
go bug somebody else thanks

nix if you really want to prevent yourself from coming back just make a leaving post or post rickroll or something because this is some pretty petty stuff you're doing by defending yourself when you said you would change your password to gibberish and have "left" 3 times already

welcome back to the land of the living
when someone educates people about your boy in the spotlight so you bump their drama

god do you guys have a special interest for harassing nix literally every single loving time he posts

Who cares about what nix did this time, you guys are being petty as all forget holy stuff

Nix is a moron almost without equal but stalking him pretty much puts you on his level. Like, why are you so obsessed with someone as stupid as he is? He's clearly not ever going to leave unless badspot BOS's him(please to god let this happen) so why do you make it a big deal when he starts posting again? I get he's a handicap but why is it so noteworthy that he starts posting again?
It's not like a blockchip situation when he stops posting for a year then comes back and acts like a moron, we're talking weeks here. Let me know when he actually does something of note.

never has a picture described you so well

never has a picture described you so well
yeah that makes him not see color as he calls them GRAYons

the friend **sent them to me though**

the friend **sent them to me though**
I sent them to you so you'd know that he was saying stuff and I wanted you to clear it up and stuff, and I didn't think you'd post the convo here, as I explained to you earlier in discord, but that whole mess was cleared up