Author Topic: Delta Bot & Panpour5's CRPG  (Read 15196 times)

I can't really do much about that.
Sure you can, you can provide cache files (models, sounds, etc.) so it's easier to load.

There are several addon conflicts that prevent other addons from working. I think this is one of them, or the addon itself doesn't work.
There should be nothing that breaks the keypad add-on (minus possibility of BLG) - "several" doesn't make sense to me, can you elaborate? Maybe I'm wrong.

Can you get me some screenshots or a video? I need something, i'm not omniscient.
The question is why are some of these people admin? I wouldn't even trust them as a moderator.

Other issues i'm trying to fix:
All moderator addons are not working well. Tezuni's would autoreg but not automod. I tried using Crown's from Glass and it still doesn't seem to automod.
What are you trying to do to add people? Are you using the commands correctly?

K.
Thanks for your input, pretty unnecessary. I would like to express the problems but I have never joined the server & most of them are already said, I wouldn't host a crpg if it's prone for problems and requiring tons of attention when you can't do the same to it (one of the reasons why I stopped my entire project) but it is your choice, the only thing I want from here is to see if you understand where I'm coming from.

Buddy of mine told me about the admin Methamphetamine fetching him to allow a cop to arrest him, then deleting a part of the map to allow the cop to baton his drug stash. Im just gonna quit at this point, admins cant take the server seriously anymore.

Buddy of mine told me about the admin
so not only did your friend tell you, there's also no proof. your comment has no backing and you should feel bad for posting.

so not only did your friend tell you, there's also no proof. your comment has no backing and you should feel bad for posting.

You expect this dude to pull out his recording software literally the second that he gets fetched to watch all of this go down in less than a minute? Either way, take the information as you see it, I wouldn't really gain anything from this anyway.

You expect this dude to pull out his recording software literally the second that he gets fetched to watch all of this go down in less than a minute? Either way, take the information as you see it, I wouldn't really gain anything from this anyway.
You could honestly just take a screenshot of meth and the cop with the baton out, if he was quick enough he could probably get the admin orb effects on him as well. You don't need to record a video of everything. A screenshot can hold all of the evidence needed.

see this quote.
-snip-

This screenshot basically shows that the guns and ammo pack for the server are still completely broken. I can't use the buckshot ammo because it is a "click to pick up" item and I can't drop it at all, rendering the shotgun completely useless. Fix this DeltaBot, your server is going downhill because of this.

This basically renders the weapon pack useless as well. Once I spend all the ammunition I buy and then toss out the empty magazines, I can't buy any more magazines for any weapon because my "inventory is full" despite the fact that it's not. Please change the weapon pack.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 02:25:22 AM by Col. Burton »