adrenaline/d -

Author Topic: adrenaline/d -  (Read 17581 times)

my goldfish brain cant comprehend this loving word salad of a thread

my goldfish brain cant comprehend this loving word salad of a thread
The Wiggles are an Australian children's music group formed in Sydney, New South Wales, in 1991. The current members of the group are Anthony Field, Lachlan Gillespie, Simon Pryce, and Emma Watkins. The original members were Field, Phillip Wilcher, Murray Cook, Greg Page, and Jeff Fatt. Wilcher left the group after their first album. Page retired in 2006 due to ill health and was replaced by understudy Sam Moran, but returned in 2012, replacing Moran. At the end of 2012, Page, Cook, and Fatt retired, and were replaced by Gillespie, Pryce, and Watkins. Cook and Fatt retained their shareholding in the group and all three continued to have input into its creative and production aspects.

thank you for clarifying

unova what did u mean when u quoted me talking about yevgeny

damn i just got #le Epic Trolled by the le Epic Trol

unova after like 2 years is still a whaxkjob

damn i just got #le Epic Trolled by the le Epic Trol
uh oh his whole argument doesnt work better act ironic!
the unova cycle:
unfunny trolling and memeing
gets caled out
ad hominem
conitinues stuffposting until confronted
full damage control
repeat

can we add obsessive to the stupid stuff he does because he doesnt get a 13 year old's sense of humor

It's not that he doesn't get it, it's just it isn't funny

can we add obsessive to the stupid stuff he does because he doesnt get a 13 year old's sense of humor
theres like a thousand 13 year olds on this forum and not one of them thinks ur funny

unova i find saying "Suck." funny and i've never even smiled at a single one of your posts

i've never even smiled at a single one of your posts
honestly has anyone

theres like a thousand 13 year olds on this forum and not one of them thinks ur funny
can confirm