adrenaline/d -

Author Topic: adrenaline/d -  (Read 17569 times)

also reminder that unova used to go around spamming servers under my name
Check out 90% of the thread. Immature stuff is commonplace in that thread and you were only able to find one recent immature post out of all of them.
well most of the quotes weren't grody as stuff
Why would you search them up then? There's no reason to otherwise.
when i was younger i was trying to find the worst image on the internet.
also the same could apply to you considering what you've sent me in the past
Why else would you only recently start attacking me after our friendship ended?
boy u stabbed me in the back because i called you mean names on some discord and started shoveling up embarrassing stuff that doesn't mean anything in a desperate attempt to make me look worse than you. not to mention you kept sending me steam games well after this dillema to make me look like the bad guy when i "unfriended you", which i didn't.
You started this stuff all the way back in callisants because you had to get e-points because I was the only actual friend of yours.
i insult my friends all the time. if you're really offended to the point of acting like an absolute piece of garbage to the only guy who stoop up to you by your friend jokingly calling you a friend, then you should probably isolate yourself from humanity for atleast 8 years. you were annoying too and it was embarrassing just to be in the same server as you because you were annoying and gross.
Either you have no social skills (Aspergers) or this is some kind of really stuffty forum persona you're putting on,
you're acting like i'm the one who has social problems when you're the one who busted a blood vessel because one of your friends called you something mean on the internet.
and it isn't because you used to loving send me steam messages of furry stuff!

You don't make actual arguments.
Your arguments literally consist of nothing but you saying "Ad Hominem", calling me a handicap or calling me unfunny. Go away.
its almost as if you refused to actually read any other of my arguments

It's not like you're helping the argument in any way, shape or form. Just go away. Close the tab like I do instead of posting this stuff and you won't get caught up in it.
Hey, I was just saying that maybe it's not such a wise idea to be posting like the way I said, I wasn't trying to add on to the argument.

hey can i get a list of unova's alts i need to find the part where he dm'ed me starbound research after i explicitly asked him not to

actually scratch that because now that i said that he's probably desperately trying to find the messages to delete them

nix has unova ever told you some embarrassing stuff about being a furry because that would be hilarious

he might have but i doubt it. the closest thing to him telling me i was a furry was the above image

well most of the quotes weren't grody as stuff
The same could be said for you. If I wanted to I could go to the quote where you said you came all over the walls or if callisant's was still up, the one where you said you wanted to peel your richard skin off.
when i was younger i was trying to find the worst image on the internet.
also the same could apply to you considering what you've sent me in the past
What exactly besides one or two messages? You're also older than me by atleast a year.
hey can i get a list of unova's alts i need to find the part where he dm'ed me starbound research after i explicitly asked him not to
Brinetonium#8499 is the one where I sent you florans where nothing was NSFW. Go for it.
boy u stabbed me in the back because i called you mean names on some discord and started shoveling up embarrassing stuff that doesn't mean anything in a desperate attempt to make me look worse than you. not to mention you kept sending me steam games well after this dillema to make me look like the bad guy when i "unfriended you", which i didn't.
You did not want to befriend or even talk to me after this so I was trying to get you back as a friend and you yourself unadded me on steam. You're lying in order to make me look like the bad guy, holy forget
You did not only call me mean names but posted stuff i've done in the past in order to discredit me on everything. I think you we're admin on callisant's discord during that time.
i insult my friends all the time. if you're really offended to the point of acting like an absolute piece of garbage to the only guy who stoop up to you by your friend jokingly calling you a friend, then you should probably isolate yourself from humanity for atleast 8 years. you were annoying too and it was embarrassing just to be in the same server as you because you were annoying and gross.
See above. We used to call eachother friend all the time and I called you furry all the time. See above.
you're acting like i'm the one who has social problems when you're the one who busted a blood vessel because one of your friends called you something mean on the internet.
When people get too fed up of namecalling and tell you to stop, (which you did), especially when you show out and post actually stuffty stuff about your friends or people you want to be aquantenced with, it's not the namecalling. I did this with IkeTheGeneric, a dude who I actually wanted to be friends with and look where it turned out now.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/329500759567892481/390615163944042518/unknown.png
You've deleted much worse stuff you've sent to me, searched up actual gore and other things. The image I sent you was censored, anyways.

NO forget MY PC LAGGED forget forget forget NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO

can any gamers in the audience guess what im gonna say about this post

can any gamers in the audience guess what im gonna say about this post
Ad Hominem. Got it, boss.

Ad Hominem. Got it, boss.
you arent a gamer and you arent in the audience

13 is a unique age. We're 12 year olds but one year older. What do you expect? Do you expect us to live up past being in middle school? What kind of sick and twisted reality are you living in where you think loving with someone 5 years younger than you is a cool and fun thing to do?
being 13 doesnt make you suddenly apart of The Cool Kids Club! and it also doesnt excuse being handicapation
if you want to be treated the same dont insist that you need to get your food on a silver platter
Do you think you're normal? You were pressured by a someone into drawing research, something I think only ever happened to Nix, who is older than me.
i never said i was normal, i was agreeing with the fact that you aren't funny

theres literally no point in replying to him because hes just gonna attack you