YouTube temporarily shuts down conservative channels "accidentally"

Author Topic: YouTube temporarily shuts down conservative channels "accidentally"  (Read 7361 times)

"first amendment rights" youtube isn't public property lol

dam that's what happened to my channel.s...... frickin corporate lizards in suits

School is turning this generation into communists. The american school system forces you to think inside the box since it was designed during the inudstrial age. Meanwhile you got """"""""""Jobs"""""""""" That encourage creativity.

Also enjoy your freedom

School is turning this generation into communists. The american school system forces you to think inside the box since it was designed during the inudstrial age. Meanwhile you got """"""""""Jobs"""""""""" That encourage creativity.

Also enjoy your freedom

Good luck with that

also lol @ pragerU filing a lawsuit

Also enjoy your freedom
Totally nailed it on the head James, That about sums up what's wrong with todays youth. Really worries me about raising my Grandkids, My wife Shelly complains about they spend too much time on their Iphones LOL

arent you guys all about free speech anyway? youtube is well within their rights to remove channels that they dont like (in this case its probably advertisers)

Quote from: Badspot
Might does not make right.  Just because we can't physically stop people from being jerks on their own computers doesn't make it ok.  We are attempting to stop them via social pressure, that is the point of this forum.

when is Badspot going to permaban some people to make a point like he did with kimon

if you want badspot to ban people who have differing opinions than you then you are no better than youtube banning conservatives

i mean if you're going to censor people you should at least be consistent about it

when is Badspot going to permaban some people to make a point like he did with kimon
you can't call youtube out for violating freedom of speech---just stop using it. you can sue them for being discriminatory towards employees' politics, video makers are clients

youtubes actually forgetin handicapped but the best you can do is boycott

i never said i agreed with what theyre doing buddy
im just saying that if i throw a party and some dude starts being obnoxious i have every right to throw him out, hell id gladly throw anyone out if someone was paying me to throw the party and they wanted the annoying person gone too

Everytime some dipstuff pulls the "Youtube isnt government therefore forget free speech." Bullstuff their balls should be cut off. And if they dont have any, grow a pair and then cut them off again.

Freedom of speech isnt just a law you abide by.
Its about the spirit of freedom of speech, not about what has to follow it and what doesnt have to.

But fine, push corporate crackdown on free speech, it'll be you next.

, hell id gladly throw anyone out if someone was paying me to throw the party and they wanted the annoying person gone too
Youtube isnt a party its a platform
And not liking their opinion isnt grounds enough to deplatform someone.

But of course, it is if you follow the Laws to a T and dont go with the spirit of free speech.

But fine, push corporate crackdown on free speech, it'll be you next.
matthew's not wrong