Somebody is hacking my BL Server

Author Topic: Somebody is hacking my BL Server  (Read 2016 times)

i feel like somebody is hacking my BL server because the server kept changing names, and people were joining telling me there was no password. The server name also looked normal in the BLG gui and my freind rejoined, and i saw in the Glass notifications that the server name changed. Can anybody explain? And this also happened after a freind of mine joined so i think he is up to something?

If anyone has admin they can change the server name, they don't need BLG, that's what makes it silent. Someone is messing with you if they have admin at all

If anyone has admin they can change the server name, they don't need BLG, that's what makes it silent. Someone is messing with you if they have admin at all
Well i kept trying to put the pass back even after he left, and my freind rejoined and there was no pass for him.

I might just lock this and unlock it if i suspect there is a hacker again, probably just my freind being an ass.

Unlocked, the server keeps changing names, people keep trying to join, somebody sent me a weird message on BLG, the server would switch names without me going in the gui, the password removing itself, etc. This all began after this certain person came. His name is Yit (49410). Again this all began after he joined. The password had gotten removed, the server would change names, etc. And there was only 2 of my freinds on the server at the time. I asked both of them if they were playing with the names and both of them said no, so its likely somebody hacking. If this keeps happening, im going to make a drama.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 07:38:07 PM by SwiftHyena2593 »

not sure if all of this is possible through hacking, ive never heard of a hack this powerfull, i dont even thing blhack can do this, just seems like someones admin abusing

ive also know yit for a while and hes a pretty chill dude, doesnt seem like the guy who would do something like this. could be wrong, but it seems really unlikley

i would reccomend temporarily de-admining everyone to see if it still happens

Unlocked, the server keeps changing names, people keep trying to join, somebody sent me a weird message on BLG, the server would switch names without me going in the gui, the password removing itself, etc. This all began after this certain person came. His name is Yit (49410). Again this all began after he joined. The password had gotten removed, the server would change names, etc. And there was only 2 of my freinds on the server at the time. I asked both of them if they were playing with the names and both of them said no, so its likely somebody hacking. If this keeps happening, im going to make a drama.
i talked to yit and he said he had absolutely no involvement in this whatsoever, he says he was banned, unfriended, then blamed for something clearly one of your admins was doing, don't put the blame on someone who had no involvement and start keeping track of what your admins are doing.

Things like this are not ever done by hacking.

You either have an admin messing with things, or you have an eval exploit present in one of the add-ons you're using.
I'm going to assume it's the former because all the things being done are things admins do through the prefs manager.

*waits for this to become some kind of stuffty ARG*

sounds like regular ol admin abuse

maybe don't give admin to random people

maybe don't give admin to random people
that'd explain me being co-host