South Park Players (Cartman, Kenny, Kyle, Stan)

Author Topic: South Park Players (Cartman, Kenny, Kyle, Stan)  (Read 6414 times)

hes smaller than the others on the show too
it just doesnt look right to me

wait what the forget

why is he a midget in the addon

honestly if the forums were a game these would be the only appropriate avatars

honestly if the forums were a game these would be the only appropriate avatars
time to change my profile picture to south park

If i cant make models correctly then theres no other choice really

if you can't make models don't make a loving addon

aw stuff so i can't release this project i've been working on?

This is actually really cool.

could u pls not thx
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 03:53:50 AM by gr8dayseth »

how am i wrong
because your totally blowing it out of proportion, if you think zach is so stuffty for admitting to not being able to make good models then either make your own models or actually be grateful someone released the south park playertypes

On top of that, there are plenty of high quality, unused, blockland-specific models released in Blockland Content Creators for those who want some. In this case, this is just a port of models from another game. It’s not inherently bad, and someone else released like 30 or so subpar playertypes made from models ported from many other games a few months back too

then either make your own models

i don't make models

be grateful someone released the south park playertypes

nobody is grateful for anything zach's ever posted and you'd look handicapped trying to argue that they have. all zach did was rip models from somewhere else to make an addon nobody asked for

literally all it takes to fix cartman is stretch his model to match the height of the other models

edit: just noticed this now but kenny is also too tall
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 08:49:20 PM by simpletonnn »

If i cant make models correctly then theres no other choice really

Also i wasnt lazy while making these
There is another choice. Learn how to model correctly and decently, it really isn't that hard. Ripping models makes you look lazy and worse at modeling than you already are. I believe goth posted some constructive criticism on the Furbie, so take that into consideration.

Also, yes you were (lazy af). If RTB was still alive, this wouldn't even qualify for the bargain bin. 

nobody is grateful for anything zach's ever posted and you'd look handicapped trying to argue that they have. all zach did was rip models from somewhere else to make an addon nobody asked for
i appreciate the effort. zachs playertypes arent good that's for sure, but im glad someone is making an attempt to tap into one of the emptiest genres of add-on making: playertypes with custom models. id easily do it myself if i could grasp the concept of "how to do it". rigging and getting a rig to work with blockland is far beyond me. im sure scripting that is a ball of fun too

im almost envious, zach. you have the ability to understand a process that i want to but dont and I dont know if i ever will....... i just wish you had my talent xD
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 06:42:10 AM by mod-man »