Author Topic: The Day the Snowflakes Attacked - A YouTube Tragedy  (Read 4907 times)

seriously though, a small fee system could work

I wouldn't buy it.

Master Matthew, you CLEARLY need to take an economics class of some sort. You have this weird idea that money is an infinite resource that can be generated whenever needed. You openly said that illegal immigrants wont pay taxes in the united states, even though all goods and services have sales taxes, and the businesses that pay them have to declare all their taxes anyways or else they will be forgeted by the IRS. Now you've tried to suggest an entirely unsustainable system as if its the next greatest idea.

You really need to use some flow charts or some stuff. Whip out an excel document. Crunch some numbers. Nothing you say ever adds up.

Solution:
make it free but add a bunch of dumb "features" that would be free on any other site but dumb kids on the internet would gladly spend $10 just so they can spam some 30x30 gif

ez pz

Master Matthew, you CLEARLY need to take an economics class of some sort. You have this weird idea that money is an infinite resource that can be generated whenever needed. You openly said that illegal immigrants wont pay taxes in the united states, even though all goods and services have sales taxes, and the businesses that pay them have to declare all their taxes anyways or else they will be forgeted by the IRS. Now you've tried to suggest an entirely unsustainable system as if its the next greatest idea.
Sales tax=/= paying actual taxes. Dipstuff loophole logic.
Your local CVS doesnt make ypu pull out your ID for every transaction.
And if you think every business is playing by the rules your living in a pipe dream. Why pay someone minimum wage when you can pay them less, under the table, and make bank.

Its not perfect world where if it's a law its followed, its not.
You really need to use some flow charts or some stuff. Whip out an excel document. Crunch some numbers. Nothing you say ever adds up.
How about you whip put your head out of your ass and realise no criminal is going to willingly agree to participate in a census.

master matthew the conspiracy theorist

And if you think every business is playing by the rules your living in a pipe dream. Why pay someone minimum wage when you can pay them less, under the table, and make bank.
this is why we need to abolish capitalism

the forget are you guys even talking about now

I thought this was about youtube censoring conservatives, which, I mean, no stuff

>Buys computer
>time to say my opiono thats why i bought this computer
>banned and wasted money on computero

hypothetically

was this thread really neccicary

stuff i pressed quote instead of edit UGHHGHGHGH