Author Topic: The Day the Snowflakes Attacked - A YouTube Tragedy  (Read 4903 times)

The Day the Snowflakes Attacked - A YouTube Tragedy

Youtube's new "video safety" program, or as it really is, the Feelings Censor, has been used to shutdown content that goes against the opinions or feelings of the person who reports it. This causes the video to be demonetized, kept out of regular viewer's sidebars(non subscribers, non-youtube account, etc.), and makes you click an agreement button everytime you want to watch it.

If you like conent like this ,this or this. Congratulations, you mindless basic bitch, you've finally got the "no hurt feelings" youtube you always wanted.

But if you like to use your brain for something other than a pants-rack then you should be loving angry, afraid or at the very least concerned. But hey, maybe you're feelings are hurt too, maybe youtube is hurting your feelings by making a video that say's they exist to "give people a voice" but ultimately end up creating a system that silences you if you have the wrong voice. Maybe you're so hurt you'd like to report the video for hurting your feelings. Well if you do this you're a hypocrite and I can't agree or condone those actions. However YouTube probably won't listen until it hits them where it hurts, the cash.

If a youtuber you watch regularly has experienced this, feel free to post their videos as well.

dude we should move to vid.me

dude we should move to vid.me
WOW, what an amazing problem solver.
Sarcastic witty comments that imply that we should just bend over and take it up the ass.

this post is the dumbest loving thing that a human being could create

The Day the Snowflakes Attacked - A YouTube Tragedy

Youtube's new "video safety" program, or as it really is, the Feelings Censor, has been used to shutdown content that goes against the opinions or feelings of the person who reports it. This causes the video to be demonetized, kept out of regular viewer's sidebars(non subscribers, non-youtube account, etc.), and makes you click an agreement button everytime you want to watch it.

If you like conent like this ,this or this. Congratulations, you mindless basic bitch, you've finally got the "no hurt feelings" youtube you always wanted.

But if you like to use your brain for something other than a pants-rack then you should be loving angry, afraid or at the very least concerned. But hey, maybe you're feelings are hurt too, maybe youtube is hurting your feelings by making a video that say's they exist to "give people a voice" but ultimately end up creating a system that silences you if you have the wrong voice. Maybe you're so hurt you'd like to report the video for hurting your feelings. Well if you do this you're a hypocrite and I can't agree or condone those actions. However YouTube probably won't listen until it hits them where it hurts, the cash.

If a youtuber you watch regularly has experienced this, feel free to post their videos as well.

quoted in case he removes it like the special interest thread

im not joking this might be the most braindead thing on the internet

matthew it doesnt make someone a dumb pusillanimous individual to enjoy memes or cool videos

*op takes one capsule of brain force*

matthew do not breed
Too late, there are already 5,000,000 of me.

literally what were you expecting from making this thread

WOW, what an amazing problem solver.
lmao so what plan do you have then? i wonder what you're thinking of after trying to get an entire massive community off of a platform that's completely functional onto a far inferior platform that has the same issue as youtube (not getting enough income to sustain itself)

literally what were you expecting from making this thread

lmao so what plan do you have then? i wonder what you're thinking of after trying to get an entire massive community off of a platform that's completely functional onto a far inferior platform that has the same issue as youtube (not getting enough income to sustain itself)
A New YouTube.
NewTube.

NewTube.
Master Matthew would you please tell the jury where ad money comes from?

is it:

a) companies paying for ads to display on youtube
b) i'm stupid
c) i'm stupid
d) i'm stupid
e) all of the above
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 01:55:33 PM by PhantOS »