Super Smash Bros. for the Switch got announced!

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. for the Switch got announced!  (Read 10464 times)

for the uninitiated, sakurai, the creator of the game, hinted that he doesn't want to do smash games anymore

so this is a surprise
that's what he said about all the other smash games

rex for smash
i thought you said nix for smash for a second and i got really confused

Im so tapped out of the Smash scene, I'm honestly just impressed they got ol' whatshisface to agree to make another.
Cant wait to see the roster break 50 characters though

forget yea drunk smash returns

Im so tapped out of the Smash scene, I'm honestly just impressed they got ol' whatshisface to agree to make another.
Cant wait to see the roster break 50 characters though
Smash 4 has 58 characters

cmon  inklings? come on those stuffs look like crayons

I love how Nintendo is not waiting to bring out the big guns with the Switch, it already has a 3D Mario, Zelda, Splatoon 2, Mario Kart, and Kirby, Metroid 4, Smash Bros. are coming, all we need is a new F-Zero, Animal Crossing and Wave Race.

they were only added to appeal to weeaboos instead of adding cool characters (((((((((((((((((like wolf))))))))))))))))))))
furry

I wonder since now activision is allowing classic crash to go multiplat, and probably spyro once thats remastered and out of the timed exclusivity, maybe we will see a Crash/Spyro Joins the battle video before release.