are there any blockland discords that arent completley dead

Author Topic: are there any blockland discords that arent completley dead  (Read 7109 times)

fart brothers be like rAID THIS DISCORD PLEASE LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fart brothers be like how do i search furaffinity without seeing vore

someone ask simpletonnn why he stole my profile picture because he blocked me

simplebrap why you did it ( take adrenalines pfp)

i forget the music
i make it cum
i forget the music with my serpent tongue
i just want to kill all homos is that so much to ask

come on now..................
they put the place on lockdown and disabled all invites
if i invited you id blow my cover
so you join a discord just to harass people? what makes you think that publicly showing the 'damage' you've done will impress anybody but yourself? quit rubbing your chode and get a life you invalid because nobody here thinks your funny.

so you join a discord just to harass people? what makes you think that publicly showing the 'damage' you've done will impress anybody but yourself? quit rubbing your chode and get a life you invalid because nobody here thinks your funny.
if young metro dont trust you he gon shoot you

i dont really see any evidence of him "harassing" people but whatever
when i got banned i had no idea why because i didnt do anything bad, and i didnt see kidalex doing anything either

and anyways why does it matter so much to them about someone giving kidalex screenshots of announcements in the server regarding lockdowns and such

simplebrap why you did it ( take adrenalines pfp)
because i felt like it

he's trying to start a raid because it has furries in it / the people in it hate him / something else idk

all you guys do is harass people. then all i hear is them complaining about it. then all you guys do is make some stuffty comeback which basically puts it back at square one. its an endless loop and i have to witness this too. in fact, every admin in the content creators discord was a hairline away from banning you, kidalex. honestly, if it were up to me you would be gone already. everything you say holds absolutely no value that people have even stopped caring about whatever nonsense comes out of your mouth. you think your putting on a show but the only person in the audience is you.

i dont really see any evidence of him "harassing" people but whatever
of course he could be hiding things but again Whatever

>kidalex posts a discord link with the possible intent to flood it with new people/raid
>'i dont really see much bad happening here'

>kidalex posts a discord link with the possible intent to flood it with new people/raid
>'i dont really see much bad happening here'
he didnt make any implications to do so; literally all he did was post a link to the discord server and a few screenies of announcements within the server about raid protocols and some generic memey comments to go with them
you even said that there's possible intent, admitting that you don't really know what he intended either
and nix cant even come up with a coherent prediction as to the reason why he would be insinuating a raid
with all that's presented here the only thing you can base this off of is """instincts"""
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 11:55:38 PM by simpletonnn »

sorry for trying to question and doubt the things i see and interact with; i'll go back to just lurking or something

Reminder that kidalex also stirred up trouble in Queeba's Discord a while back and therefor should not be trusted with anything Discord related
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 12:00:45 AM by Masterlegodude »