my nanas dog died today

Author Topic: my nanas dog died today  (Read 694 times)

i know it might kinda be stretching for attention, but its not. I had a really close relationship with him and I'm gonna miss him dearly.
my dad walked into my room and told me that he was gone. He will be cremated and buried in my nanas backyard.
he was a dachshund, he looked like this and lived a full 15 years.

he was deaf for a while and when he was put to sleep he couldnt taste, smell, hear or see.
it was for his sake to remove any unnecessary prolonged pain and suffering.

sorry man, my grandpa had a dog that was a dachshund and they had to put him down a couple years ago due to pure obesity. Jack was probably one of the best damn dogs to live, I imagine so was your nanas, god damn it sucks to lose an animal you are closely connected to

rest in peace, dog friend.

Doggo is yipping and woofing in doggy heaven right now- Rest in peace.

the only language i know is through stuffposting. unironically i just want to say i had to give away a dog a couple of years ago due to the fact it was getting way too big, i know that feel man. I hope it gets better soon, and im serious. It was a big heartbreak for me when a dog that grew up alongside me (it was a puppy when i was a baby) have to be thrown away because it couldnt stay inside our house for the winter (it crushed its only doghouse by sitting on it) he never hurt anyone. I just hope it gets better man,
What a shame.

the only language i know is through stuffposting. unironically i just want to say i had to give away a dog a couple of years ago due to the fact it was getting way too big, i know that feel man. I hope it gets better soon, and im serious. It was a big heartbreak for me when a dog that grew up alongside me (it was a puppy when i was a baby) have to be thrown away because it couldnt stay inside our house for the winter (it crushed its only doghouse by sitting on it) he never hurt anyone. I just hope it gets better man,
What a shame.
thot detected