Author Topic: I have a good drain and faucet mod idea...  (Read 1727 times)

I just had the best idea... I think there should be a mod where if you have an underwater structure, that has all sides and a roof, there is a drain. I mean like you could drain the area inside of the model and still be underwater. Kind of like a submarine.

First off, suggestions and requests forum.

Second, not possible without engine changes, I believe.

I noticed we have a lot of General's now.

It probably isnt possible without engine changes unless we find a way to make players act as if they werent underwater when in a certain zone underwater.

I noticed we have a lot of General's now.
I was the first. Then some other noob, then another, then another. They all took my idea of using Gen. or General for a surname.

You bastards. >:(

« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 05:54:25 PM by chaseyqurt »

Getting off main topic, has anyone seen Nitramtj's Boat Mods yet? One night I chatted with him in game and he said he would have some in the morning.

Getting off main topic, has anyone seen Nitramtj's Boat Mods yet? One night I chatted with him in game and he said he would have some in the morning.
That has absolutely nothing to do with this topic

Gen. Nick... WE ARE NAME MAKING/STEALING BASTARDS AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!! HA HA HA, HAHAHA HA HA!!

It probably isnt possible without engine changes unless we find a way to make players act as if they werent underwater when in a certain zone underwater.

A wrench event that acts as a liquid brick. Activate it and you have no screen tint and you walk normally. Activate it again and you have screen tint and you float again.Only works underwater.

Gen. Nick... WE ARE NAME MAKING/STEALING BASTARDS AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!! HA HA HA, HAHAHA HA HA!!
:(

this is the name i had for a while.
the irony is that you had my first game name due to the fact that my first name is Nicolas. and i was playing a war game so i decided to put general Nick infront but after time i didnt like the name so i swiched nick with omega

enough of the name General and back to the Drain idea

A wrench event that acts as a liquid brick. Activate it and you have no screen tint and you walk normally. Activate it again and you have screen tint and you float again.Only works underwater.
this seems possible

biggest problem is you can walk around on the sea floor like on land, and float around an underwater HQ.

It would still work.