Black Ops 4 and The Division 2 announced today

Poll

which game

Black Ops 4
9 (69.2%)
The Division 2
4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Black Ops 4 and The Division 2 announced today  (Read 2472 times)

blops 2 is probably my favourite just because of how customizable the bots and gamemodes were.

It also helped that the weapons were balanced relatively well and the vanilla maps were all good
hell yes! i like to play black ops 2 multiplayer not rly for the online but with friends locally and having bots in the mix that can play on most of the gamemodes with interesting customized gamemodes we can come up with is pretty fun
i actually liked most of the dlc maps too for it, i wish there was a way to just randomize the map selection in local lobbies to make it more interesting though

Activision starts war over Roman Numerals.

Honestly they should have called it Black Ops III + (4i-1v/4i-1v)2

hell yes! i like to play black ops 2 multiplayer not rly for the online but with friends locally and having bots in the mix that can play on most of the gamemodes with interesting customized gamemodes we can come up with is pretty fun
i actually liked most of the dlc maps too for it, i wish there was a way to just randomize the map selection in local lobbies to make it more interesting though

Last time I played we had 1 guy with the fam vs everyone else and bots who only had knives and a riot shield. Was some fun stuff

Yeah random maps would ge nice. Since the map scroll is super quick if you hold down the brown townog stick up or down and it loops so you just have to look away and press "a" when you want. Thats random enough for me.