12 year olds should be kept off the forums.

Author Topic: 12 year olds should be kept off the forums.  (Read 18828 times)

i did take a 4 year break later on
technically you were still part of the community though

young me sets a good negative example for online interaction with people

i joined this place when i was 8

i got my first forums account when i was a fetus

technically you were still part of the community though
yeah, if I could talk to past me I would tell myself to get out
I didn't post much back then anyways

i joined sometime before my 12th birthday and i hate my past self on the forums therefore i support this

people need to stop gatekeeping this forum. I joined this forum when I was 6 and acted stupid until I was like 14. I understand by having younger kids in the environment it makes the whole place a bit dumbed-down, but it's a forum, not some exclusive club. it's not like many of you are the most mature either. what i don't think many of you realize is that 80% of current users that you look up to or worship here joined when they were below the age of 13.

When the younger forum users are more well behaved than the adult ones, smh

lmao

yea actually though for the most part the ~12 y/os that are new tend to be really polite lol

I still can't believe drydess is 3

damn brother im still 4 and my voice squakety

people need to stop gatekeeping this forum. I joined this forum when I was 6 and acted stupid until I was like 14. I understand by having younger kids in the environment it makes the whole place a bit dumbed-down, but it's a forum, not some exclusive club. it's not like many of you are the most mature either. what i don't think many of you realize is that 80% of current users that you look up to or worship here joined when they were below the age of 13.
this is true