when is sebi park season 2 gonna come out

Author Topic: when is sebi park season 2 gonna come out  (Read 13697 times)

what's wrong with you? you spent your weekend trying to get a rise out of kids on the internet
its saturday

the forget are you gonna do if he is, make fun of him too?
woah, chill bro

its saturday

well this thread's been going since the 13th so I guess you've wasted even more time than the weekend trying to get a rise out of kids on the internet

well this thread's been going since the 13th so I guess you've wasted even more time than the weekend trying to get a rise out of kids on the internet
i have no idea what youre going on about but i dont appreciate your attitude

yeah makes sense you're going to entrench in this stupid irony stuff, at least one of you idiots got yourself banned

« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 12:27:44 PM by thegoodperry »

I look for validation in establishing superiority over lesser users, much as you are trying to do the same to me right now.

whatever you say, I'm not the idiot who got his account banned because I had to be right in a dumb argument, project your own flawed logic onto me all ya want

« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 12:27:21 PM by thegoodperry »

if you were taking responsibility for it you would have eaten the ban and wouldn't have immediately come back on your alt lmao

so this thread is another dramaland forums

Ike I'm sorry but you take this forum and your self-perceived as the forum justice police way too seriously. You gotta stop.

Ike I'm sorry but you take this forum and your self-perceived as the forum justice police way too seriously. You gotta stop.

considering you keep trying to skulk for info to use against me I really don't trust your perspective here

stop trying to get a read on why I'm posting it's cringy