Still building that medieval RP.

Author Topic: Still building that medieval RP.  (Read 4232 times)

afaik from this thread, translates into tl;dr:  "i've got a half-baked gamemode, need people to finish my build/add-ons"

afaik from this thread, translates into tl;dr:

first of all the op only has 2 loving sentences.

I took a break for awhile to play Rust which is incredibly addicting but the medieval RP progress is still going strong.

I'm looking for dedicated builders or even people that will help with the mini-game add-ons/development.

"i've got a half-baked gamemode, need people to finish my build/add-ons"

Second of all that's the entire reason why the average person posts their stuff on general discussion in the first place.

Other than that I don't need anyone to finish stuff for me. I'm only asking for help, not to finish my project for me.

I did the entire build mostly by myself. I will finish it with or without help.

Just finished a mountain area. Using bricks is much harder than modter.

Bump because this community is ass at building/collaborating now and Tony is one of the remaining OGs.

Bump because this community is ass at building/collaborating now and Tony is one of the remaining OGs.

*chuckles*

Thanks bro.

I'm glad to see you are still working on this. Dedication is a key virtue

The map itself is done and I'll have people start playing in it then expand on it later like what runescape does.

Swamp is coming together.

i h8 the skybox, looks like amoebas and shrink wrap and dirty sink water
build is hella fun to explore tho

The main area is done so I'm doing like deathmatches for testing out the map.

The hub area is finished.