Author Topic: Conservatives and right-wing personalities are being banned from entering the UK  (Read 4359 times)

This is so handicapped

How do you breathe
libertardian confuse ?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 03:22:15 PM by PhantOS »

wanting to talk to tommy robinson == organizing giant underground child love trafficking rings, stabbing thousands of people/throwing acid at hundreds more, and running people over with trucks/blowing them up with bombs

okay

Shooting up 10 schools every year, running over a protester with your car, killing them, advocating black, Jewish and Muslim genocide, perpetrating mass shootings on the regular == organizing giant underground child love trafficking rings, stabbing thousands of people/throwing acid at hundreds more, and running people over with trucks/blowing them up with bombs

okay
hey look! I can generalize too!

Clearly all conservatives are a threat to national security because they are a hivemind and each member of said hivemind shares full responsibility for the actions of others.

This clearly fallible and unreasonable standard must be applied to every group of humans if you want to avoid being labeled a hypocrite, tactical nuke.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 04:35:40 PM by PhantOS »

Clearly all conservatives are a threat to national security because they are a hivemind and each member of said hivemind shares full responsibility for the actions of others.

This is true. We get our orders straight from the Bogdabots in our head

me irl

yes and UK members of this hivemind are so many times less likely to commit acid attacks and the like

bring back the BUF!!!

yes and UK members of this hivemind are so many times less likely to commit acid attacks and the like
now you're just assigning arbitrary thresholds. there are more white on black hate crimes every year in the us than there are Muslim terrorist attacks in both the us and UK. Therefore we should ban all white people from the us because they are so many times more likely to commit a hate crimes than any other group.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not so sorry if I disagreed with you where I shouldnt

now you're just assigning arbitrary thresholds. there are more white on black hate crimes every year in the us than there are Muslim terrorist attacks in both the us and UK. Therefore we should ban all white people from the us because they are so many times more likely to commit a hate crimes than any other group.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not so sorry if I disagreed with you where I shouldnt

Is this proportionally or overall?

Is this proportionally or overall?
proportionately to the amount of people in said group. I didn't check the proportional part yet, but still the amount of perpetrators per group is well under 1%

Why does anyone even respond to Ike anymore
This is so handicapped

How do you breathe
uh oh, looks like someone i dont like made a point i dont agree with. better just call them a handicap and never actually talk about what they even said. libcucks owned

proportionately to the amount of people in said group. I didn't check the proportional part yet, but still the amount of perpetrators per group is well under 1%

So per capita or overall?

So per capita or overall?
isnt per capita area based? I'm talking perpetrators : total population of sample group

NVM I'm stupid. Yes per capita

Can you post the statistics here? The communists recently took over and now I'm in an unheated prison cell in northern canada with 9% of my unauthorized cellphones battery life left