Author Topic: Conservatives and right-wing personalities are being banned from entering the UK  (Read 4356 times)

Can you post statistics that say I'm wrong? The communists also took over and put me in half a jail because I'm mixed. My other half is sticking out the prison wall. it's rly hard to type with one hand d

Can you post statistics that say I'm wrong?

High level substitution jutsu

k you got nothing
regardless of whether it's true or false, that's not the point of the argument. Maybe Muslims do commit 1% more crimes than white people in the United States.

The point is that saying x should be held responsible because an unconnected member y of said group did something is the argument at hand. Several libertarian/conservative users made that argument in every other thread, but in this one they did not remain consistent. Instead they called out the opposite party for raising the same argument they defended before.

Both the UK and the users in question are unreliable, inconsistent hypocrites. The difference is that the UK is a group, and according to the prior argument, saying the UK is bad because they ban people for their opinions is a generalization. The users in question are individuals and therefore they are more responsible for their hypocritical arguments than the UK group is for theirs.

Assigning arbitrary thresholds like group x does more than group y therefore group y is exempt from judgement, is entirely subjective. It's true that group x does more than group y, but that doesn't connect or support the argument that group x is bad. It's a deflection to avoid criticism for hypocrisy

Tldr; libtardians confuse?

not sharing air with you
sorry if my breath smells a bit like your mom's coochie. forgot to take a breath mint mb

regardless of whether it's true or false, that's not the point of the argument. Maybe Muslims do commit 1% more crimes than white people in the United States.

The point is that saying x should be held responsible because an unconnected member y of said group did something is the argument at hand. Several libertarian/conservative users made that argument in every other thread, but in this one they did not remain consistent. Instead they called out the opposite party for raising the same argument they defended before.

Both the UK and the users in question are unreliable, inconsistent hypocrites. The difference is that the UK is a group, and according to the prior argument, saying the UK is bad because they ban people for their opinions is a generalization. The users in question are individuals and therefore they are more responsible for their hypocritical arguments than the UK group is for theirs.

Assigning arbitrary thresholds like group x does more than group y therefore group y is exempt from judgement, is entirely subjective. It's true that group x does more than group y, but that doesn't connect or support the argument that group x is bad. It's a deflection to avoid criticism for hypocrisy

Tldr; libtardians confuse?

So you lied to try to validate your argument. This makes your posts in this thread even more questionable. Are the conservative users in these threads calling for a total and complete ban of muslim individuals? Or is it just muslim countries? Are they even calling for a ban or are they just desiring stricter screening before they let them in? When the users say that the UK is bad? Are they referring to the entire UK or just the government? That is an important distinction because one of those is a generalization and one isn't.

Also statistical evidence isn't subjective. If a minority group is causing more crime then a majority group then that is certainly a cause for concern. You can argue why they are doing it, be it financial or otherwise but you can't just plug your ears and pretend that it isn't the case.

remember when political parties weren't this crazy

remember when political parties weren't this crazy

yeah it sucked

The world is ending.

hey look! I can generalize too!

ah yes that totally all happened in britain

stop posting