did you participate in the walkout/walk for our lives

Poll

if the did you join in the walkout

yes
no
I didn't know about it

Author Topic: did you participate in the walkout/walk for our lives  (Read 11773 times)

the schools forced them to walk out.
I thought you dropped out of college.

I thought you dropped out of college.

Why is this even relevant?

It's a highschool walkout not a college walkout.

This stuff is just leftist propaganda and schools are participating in it when they should be neutral.

I've made some important changes to my character.
I'm not going to be the same matthew...
but that doesn't mean I'm going to be a completely different matthew.
so what's different now? give us the matthew update log

im on spring break so i didn't

so what's different now? give us the matthew update log
Version 1.4.3
- Removed inability to take anything seriously
- Politically shifted out of Humble Water Filter Merchant level Conservatism to a more reasonable POV.
- Updated Memes
- Removed Kebab

When will they fix the chromosome overflow from v0.1?
jk matthew

When will they fix the chromosome overflow from v0.1?
jk matthew
jesus lol

A walkout is as effective as gun free zones.

not at all.

I guess it might work as a protest to spread awareness or some stuff but I mean.
Nobody is going to give up their guns they paid a lot of money for just because some people... walked.

our high school attempted to make us feel guilty if we didn't go out. Everyone who didnt go out was in the auditorium, but some people came up on stage and told us it was our right to 'protest gun violence.' How does standing outside like sitting ducks count as ending pew pew violence

our high school attempted to make us feel guilty if we didn't go out. Everyone who didnt go out was in the auditorium, but some people came up on stage and told us it was our right to 'protest gun violence.' How does standing outside like sitting ducks count as ending pew pew violence

it doesn't

no because it's handicapped