did you participate in the walkout/walk for our lives

Poll

if the did you join in the walkout

yes
no
I didn't know about it

Author Topic: did you participate in the walkout/walk for our lives  (Read 11955 times)

I haven't called anyone a liberal cuck in a long while.
isn't resist for the commies?
Anyway I'm just saying what I say because it's true.
You can't solder back what's already rusted.

see you can't even make a proper argument without trying to make an epic roast in some part of it
like cmon dude nobody's going to take your arguments at face value if you continually have to throw in some sort of personal insult in there because you think it's going to btfo them and get them on your side and suck your richard
at least try

matthew you're the cuck because the blister isnt even on my right hand
metario you stole my goddamn first post of the page streak you goddamn

Why are you guys even trying to argue with master matthew? He's sheltered and socially stunted, his grasp of the world surrounding him is shaky and he doesn't post in good faith. There is nothing that will come of this except for a bunch of pages of useless annoying bickering.

Why are you guys even trying to argue with master matthew? He's sheltered and socially stunted, his grasp of the world surrounding him is shaky and he doesn't post in good faith. There is nothing that will come of this.
ya probly

Anyway I'm just saying what I say because it's true.
If it's true, wheres your evidence?
Yes, smaller guns are easier to conceal, and this is why the vast majority of fun crime is committed with handguns
Because people don't understand what semi auto means and the difference between it and full auto, and hearing the term "assault weapon/assault rifle" scares them.
I probably should've been clearer in my post.
I don't think pistols and hunting rifles below a certain calibre should be banned, but everything else should. The only thing a civilian should need a gun for is self defense and hunting. Don't go out "fighting for your freedom" That's what the military is for.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 12:21:24 PM by Outland Predator »

« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 01:04:09 PM by Master Matthew² »

Google.

The existence if evidence isn't evidence. Links or GTFO

I understand some innate part of your brain drives you to act out constantly, but you need to refine your posts. You have all the time in the world to review your posts before posting them.

Google.
I AM An INtEElLEcTiUal BEcUASe I knOW hOw To UsE GOoGLe
HErEs How YOu USe THE OCmpUter, Step ONe YOu OPen UP YOur bORwser OF CHPoooOE
STep WTWO I nTHE uRL LOOk Up Goggle.CUm
SteP trhe s You ClICk oN the BAr aND Sa  Y THAt YOu Did ALl OF the WORk!

I just kind of stayed in class. I personally think that guns are okay and there just needs to be stronger laws on obtaining them. right to bear arms is pretty important.

I probably should've been clearer in my post.
I don't think pistols and hunting rifles below a certain calibre should be banned, but everything else should.
Despite what media outcry over "assault rifles" may lead you to believe, the AR-15 actually fires a very small caliber, so small that it's often viewed as not powerful enough to take anything larger than a coyote or hog, and in some areas is below the minimum legal caliber for hunting large game like deer.

More popular hunting cartridges are larger and far more powerful than the AR-15

i have strep throat so im staying home lol

If I was still in high school I wouldn't have walked out.
You haven't even graduated middle school yet lol. wym 'still'

You haven't even graduated middle school yet lol. wym 'still'
but wait you don't learn from school you learn from experience

the second amendment is unquestionable and overarching but you can't have automatics or semiautomatics or potato cannons or.......

the first amendment is unquestionable and overarching but you can't call for the extermination of the blacks or say tribal things or use the wrong pronouns or.....