why are furries furries

Author Topic: why are furries furries  (Read 3735 times)

Cuz Mickey Mouse is loving lovey

brother you gay as  hell

It's nature's way of population control. Furcigarettes out there loving their dogs while us normal guys pass on our non-furry genes onto our children

you ever stick a dog in your ass

Anthropomorphic animal characters created by furry fans, known as fursonas, are used for role-playing in MUDs, on internet forums, or on electronic mailing lists. A variety of species are employed as the basis of these personas, although many furry fans (for example over 60% of those surveyed in 2007) choose to identify themselves with carnivorans. The longest-running online furry role-playing environment is FurryMUCK, which was established in 1990. Many furry fans had their first exposure to the fandom come from multiplayer online role-playing games. Another popular online furry social game is called Furcadia, created by Dragon's Eye Productions. There are also several furry-themed areas and communities in the virtual world Second Life.

Role-playing also takes place offline, with petting, hugging, and "scritching" (light scratching and grooming) common between friends at social gatherings. Fursuits or furry accessories are sometimes used to enhance the experience.

Or you know, if you want a real answer. upgrade my gpu so i can loving think properlCALL 1-855-NOSCAM FOR FREE snake ENLARGEMENT PILLS!!!!

It's a side effect of welfare and social security creating bored and unchallenged teenagers. It's the same reason why the first world suddenly has identity politics while the rest of the planet is busy shoveling cow turds for a living or shooting people with AK-47s

you ever stick a dog in your ass
you ever wanted a dog to lick out your ass
thats why furries are furries
i guess

cause they're all loving omega gay

it do be like that on this bitch of an earth

bc people have tiny richards so there must be some compensation

cause their brain is borked