Ski lift malfunction in georgia

Author Topic: Ski lift malfunction in georgia  (Read 1780 times)

georgia isn't part of russia....................

georgia isn't part of russia....................
ya its a part of usa..................SMH

dude they got fcking pwned lol

this is why i don't go outside, an out of control ski lift could fly up from out of the sky and kill me

i read that as genitalia and not georgia and was very disturbed

make up ur loving mind with the title

Some guy in a red jacket got absolutely forgeted by the roundabout. You see him get slammed between his lift and the pile already there

Oddly enough he survived with an injured wrist, in what looks like a complete mutilation

Some guy in a red jacket got absolutely forgeted by the roundabout. You see him get slammed between his lift and the pile already there

Oddly enough he survived with an injured wrist, in what looks like a complete mutilation
you can see him on the ground in another video taken here

looks like he's completely unconscious. possibly dead or in critical condition.

nvm, in another video he's shown getting up after the accident here
at least hte guy in the red suit gets up; the one in the orange suit is out cold
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 07:48:07 PM by Planr »

Man that sucks. The guy in the yellow and green suit that was on the loaded lift (same one as orange suit) was mad lucky. He like leaned up to get up after the fall right as there was another chair flying down and he ducked at the last second which probably saved him his jaw

It's his own fault.

Everyone there was telling him to loving jump.