blf what do you think happens after death

Author Topic: blf what do you think happens after death  (Read 4576 times)

I will feel the same thing I feel when I'm asleep, which is nothing

you will see nothing but black

Its kind of weird how of all the animals that live upon this earth (as well as possibly anywhere else in the universe) we ended up being humans on earth. Like just think about that. We could have been an ant, a dog, or some alien life in some distant galaxy. Thats a shower thought that ive been pondering since i was like 7.

That alone leads me to believe there could be reincarnation but as a Wise Man once said our feelings and thoughts are just chemical reactions so idk if thats transferable across organisms

Its kind of weird how of all the animals that live upon this earth (as well as possibly anywhere else in the universe) we ended up being humans on earth. Like just think about that. We could have been an ant, a dog, or some alien life in some distant galaxy. Thats a shower thought that ive been pondering since i was like 7.

That alone leads me to believe there could be reincarnation but as a Wise Man once said our feelings and thoughts are just chemical reactions so idk if thats transferable across organisms
i used to think about this so much when i was really young, trying to figure out why i existed in this world. ty for reminding me about it :panda:

i used to have daily existential crises thinking about this

i wondered about this until i realized if i wasn't born as a person i wouldn't actually be me

there'll just be nothing. "you" won't exist anymore. you meaning your personality and your mannerisms. your body will probably still be there until you get cremated or buried and rot away.
but just because there's nothing after you die doesn't mean that you can't enjoy your time spent here alive.

garry's mod-like sandbox where you just do whatever.

it means our soul is almost at the highest level. In the last life we were like loving kangaroos,  but we were altruistic kangaroos and like helped feed the poor kangaroos and stuff so when we died our soul moved up a tier.

All we got left to do is reincarnate as a dolphin. After that we'll reach Nirvana and become one with the universe and Bobby Shmurda the Giver of Life. See they want u to think Bobby in jail and we free but we all in a prison of our vices and deadly sins, but Bobby actually free from this plane and he ascended past the rank of hot brother and past Tom cruise, now he's the protector of life and the guardian of the universe. We gotta be free and meet up with bobby, it's our divine destiny
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 03:51:32 PM by PhantOS »

with all the flaming bans i got does that mean im gonna demote into a monkey

nah you'll just be demoted to a common furry or a gay man living in saudi arabia

You have been disconnected

Reason: connection timed out/connection was interrupted