Grappling Hook [mod edit by Conan]

Author Topic: Grappling Hook [mod edit by Conan]  (Read 32635 times)

He's used to people bowing to his immense Chad power in real life he wonders why it's not working here

I know you can't see this cause of your delusions, but Conan is being petty and passive aggressive. Maybe when you get into the real world and get some social experience, it'll become more obvious.
Get out of your basement and you'll realize most people aren't nice enough to put up with your empty threats of violence you absolute chuckleforget.

And how about you deal with your delusions and realize you're a cunt.

Log off bro.

You may "doubt" but you don't know. That's where life experience comes into play. It's how you come to know things for yourself.
wow, just when you thought corderlain's was delusional, you come across hata

I know you can't see this cause of your delusions, but Conan is being petty and passive aggressive. Maybe when you get into the real world and get some social experience, it'll become more obvious.
i cannot believe this person exists

You may "doubt" but you don't know. That's where life experience comes into play. It's how you come to know things for yourself.
Sorry, I know that you have no experience. I'm sorry for giving you quarter of doubt to maybe self reflect.

Instead of handling things in the proper channels, you take it to a public forum and manage to completely fail at managing the situation. Where exactly is your experience?

Conans been nothing but understanding and to act like this youd have to have a legit/medically diagnosable form of mental handicapation (which is probs true)

Edit: hes using threats that sound straight out of the navy seal copypasta unironically yep this dudes braindead
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 11:51:54 PM by Mr Unicode »

but Conan is being petty and passive aggressive.
I'm pretty sure this is what they call "projecting"...............

It has nothing to do with ego, or even myself. If you look at any of Conan's actual releases, that he made personally, none of them even come close to high level programming logic. To say that he could make this is an absurd lie. That's like if he took credit for New Duplicator or Slayer.
Ah, so, if we’re going for ego trips, can I say you’re mentally loving handicapped for not knowing how to reverse engineer Blockland? Or develop DLL mods for it? No? Shut the actual forget up then. Conan isn’t a dumbass. He knows what he’s talking about— and even when he doesn’t, he’s willing to learn. You, on the other hand, continually have to act like you’re entitled to some special privilege where everybody has to suck your richard to get addons. I called you an entitled cunt for this very reason. I hate your type. Acting like an Internet tough guy doesn’t make you actually tough, or cool. It just makes you look like a massive starfish. Oh— and I wouldn’t mind saying this stuff to your face in person. No matter how loving tough or burly you are. If you’re a richard, I’m going to construct a valid argument on what makes you a richard, then present it to you. Punch me in the face? I don’t give a stuff. I’ll just end up calling the police on you for assaulting a 14 year old. See how that goes down.

Conan is legitimately the sweetest and non-passive aggressive person I’ve met that’s actually really cool. I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about.

He's used to people bowing to his immense Chad power in real life he wonders why it's not working here
this is actually unironically true, considering my memories of the last conversation we had. in summary when he compared me to his irl friends, it sounded like he has constructed an echo chamber for himself.

and hell, maybe it is petty. but its deserved, you had no reason to insult my skills. i already had conceded to your request, im not just gonna take stuff from you and not do anything about it.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 11:51:51 PM by Conan »

the chad conan vs the virgin hata

Sorry, I know that you have no experience. I'm sorry for giving you quarter of doubt to maybe self reflect.
But that's a non-fact though.

If you knew me irl, it'd be obvious that I'm sociable. In fact, my "failure" to manage the situation is entirely based on the fact that you guys have your own reputation structures on here, that are not at all applicable to who a person is irl. I haven't bothered to tame my statements to 'protect feelings' or be 'tactful', I agree. But online people tend to cultivate fake personas for who they are, instead of being their authentic selves.

I don't bother to do that at all. Anything I said on here, you can bet I'd say in real life if you met me. The same cannot be said for psuedo-alphas like Postal.

If you knew me irl, it'd be obvious that I'm sociable. In fact, my "failure" to manage the situation is entirely based on the fact that you guys have your own reputation structures on here, that are not at all applicable to who a person is irl. I haven't bothered to tame my statements to 'protect feelings' or be 'tactful', I agree. But online people tend to cultivate fake personas for who they are, instead of being their authentic selves.

I don't bother to do that at all. Anything I said on here, you can bet I'd say in real life if you met me. The same cannot be said for psuedo-alphas like Postal.
ya guis my failure on handling this situation is because ur all mentally and socially handicapped while im the chad here and i know what I’m talking about *flexes*

theres a line being brusque and being insulting. you cross that line when you talk down other people. its not about being tactful, its about not being an starfish.

also anyone can go "irl i have friends and am a good person you just dont know". thats not an argument, thats the reverse form of ad hominem, just saying you're a better person than you appear. if you really were that better person, though, you wouldn't come off so poorly.

You say you're a Chad, but here you are attempting to prove such a thing, a real ALPHA doesn't need to tell people he's one.

And for the record, no one is mad at you because of whatever forgetin reputation stuff you're on about, people are mad at you because you believe you're entitled to respect while acting like a child.

You're not Chad, you're just sad.

Change your password to incomprehensible gibberish and log out you friend