Private content, public release

Author Topic: Private content, public release  (Read 29740 times)

worm copied Rally's Technical Machine Gun topic and reposted it with no edits, then locked the topic immediately.
no he "tweaked the recoil a little bit"

Can somebody tell me why TommyBrickSetti pitch-shifted his voice down in that clip he posted?

whats up pusillanimous individual why r u pitching your voice down

how will hata ever recover from this

anyone got a reupload of his voice recording?

okay so i just read nearly all of his posts in my best monotone voice and they still sound loving condescending like ass
https://transfer.sh/164TNR/forget_i_have_a_monotone_voice.mp3

The only time an addon should be private is during it's developmental and testing phases.
It's also acceptable to reserve an addon till after you host it in a project/on your server.

Huh, looking into why this drama was made, its funny to me that LegoPepper was backing Hata on that one.

Ive literally edited LegoPepper's D-Smiley ball addon years ago to make the D-Angry ball and creditied him the same way Conan did for the Grapple Rope, but this was apparently "too far".

Credit on the topic and on the addon itself is enough. Plastering your name on the title is Vulpine Vitality levels of ego.

Huh, looking into why this drama was made, its funny to me that LegoPepper was backing Hata on that one.

Ive literally edited LegoPepper's D-Smiley ball addon years ago to make the D-Angry ball and creditied him the same way Conan did for the Grapple Rope, but this was apparently "too far".

Credit on the topic and on the addon itself is enough. Plastering your name on the title is Vulpine Vitality levels of ego.
he posted when i forgot to credit hata in the OP. i rectified that lol
the stuffstorm happened when worm pushed for me to put it in the topic title (which i did) followed by hata insulting my coding ability

noedit: lego was justified in pointing it out, it was a legit error on my part. putting hatas name in topic title was slightly less needed.