#FREEPHANTOS

Author Topic: #FREEPHANTOS  (Read 5744 times)

this is almost as pathetic as the fact that you bought this account to bait in the politics topic
what are you talking about? can you at least do research before you make such controversial claims? i have no relation to phantos
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 12:23:30 PM by thegoodperry »

Phantos were you banned for flaming or unprovoked flaming?

he was banned for regular flaming
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 12:23:46 PM by thegoodperry »

this entire threag is dum

Regular flaming
honestly that's a pretty marginal ban. We all know it was Nix who reported it too is the sad thing. He's literally become willymcnilly at this point

Well consider it equivalent exchange for nix's ongoing hiatus. As long as he doesn't find out phanto was banned, cuz if he does he'll probably get an ego
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 12:24:07 PM by thegoodperry »

honestly that's a pretty marginal ban. We all know it was Nix who reported it too is the sad thing. He's literally become willymcnilly at this point
Stop assuming people keep reporting others, it's getting annoying at this point.

im hosting a blockland server as a tribute to phantos

Stop assuming people keep reporting others, it's getting annoying at this point.
how am I not surprised you decided to chime in

how am I not surprised you decided to chime in
I was just saying that you should stop because you've accused people of doing it like 20 times

« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 12:24:38 PM by thegoodperry »

I was just saying that you should stop because you've accused people of doing it like 20 times
autism

damn now I know who the true brothers are (drydess and khaz y'all are still top tho)
what the forget phantos