Author Topic: [Bot] Blockhead Droid  (Read 7004 times)

BLOCKHEAD DROID BOT
"BEEP BOOP BORK"

A blockhead robot thingy. Lets just call him a blockhead droid for now?
Features a cool wheel turning animation when walking sideways

The light node is the beacon on his head (light not on in pic)

>>>>  DOWNLOAD  <<<<

Dr. Goth tirelessly works in his lab to separate autism samples from vaccines (1932, colorized)

That looks so cool. Love it.

Dr. Goth tirelessly works in his lab to separate autism samples from vaccines (1932, colorized)
LOL, you had to come up with something ey? pretty funny tho.

i would like a sample of autism if you identified any cause i think its the only way i can leave this world happy and carefree

i would like a sample of autism if you identified any cause i think its the only way i can leave this world happy and carefree
you already got your free sample nerd, come back later after I develop a cure for weed

goth makes wholesome add-ons god bless him

it's adorable c:

yes omg not enough people do this

and we might give him flak for his model quality sometimes but its actually improving over time which is more than can be said for other people

good addon

The fact that majority of all of Goth's models' body parts aren't using the default body parts (especially the hands and torso) make me feel uncomfortable.

The fact that majority of all of Goth's models' body parts aren't using the default body parts (especially the hands and torso) make me feel uncomfortable.
yeah
like I like the models and all, but im just used to playertypes re-using blockhead parts so I can't help but feel that its off

additionally he thinks that blockheads arms look better when hands directly down towards the ground

yeah
like I like the models and all, but im just used to playertypes re-using blockhead parts so I can't help but feel that its off

It's not supposed to use default body parts, it's a unique model