Author Topic: Playable Instruments  (Read 34455 times)

GUI is not working for me

GUI is not working for me
what is not working? need to provide more info if you want help

what is not working? need to provide more info if you want help
I don't know how to pull it up. Is there a key binding?

I don't know how to pull it up. Is there a key binding?
I'm having the same issue. Download goofed?

The keybind must be set in options. For me it wasn't at the bottom of the list so I had to do some scrolling to find it.

The keybind must be set in options. For me it wasn't at the bottom of the list so I had to do some scrolling to find it.
Found it. Ty

Found it as well :p thanks

Where would I go about placing the instruments? Just in the add-ons folder or somewhere else?

Where would I go about placing the instruments? Just in the add-ons folder or somewhere else?
addons folder with everything else. if you want to have the ability to enable the instruments individually take them out of the folder it comes in and put them straight in the addons folder so you have like 50 files next to each other called "instrument_something"

midi to whatever file format this is using when

would probably only use one channel

you mean midi converted to text files of the phrases translated over

honestly i do want to be able to just throw midi in there because i am having the worst time trying to figure out the pauses and speeds and such

I was bored and made this tiny script. It's far from done and currently is only converting bpms and notes, but does not take into consideration of note speed or pauses.

MIDI to Instruments Converter

If anyone want to continue on it, be my guest. I've only tested it on one single midi file, so it's most probably really buggy.

I was bored and made this tiny script. It's far from done and currently is only converting bpms and notes, but does not take into consideration of note speed or pauses.

MIDI to Instruments Converter

If anyone want to continue on it, be my guest. I've only tested it on one single midi file, so it's most probably really buggy.
Polish that stuff, twist! I will give you one of these  :cookie: