BlockoWorld 2018 - BUILDING IS OPEN

Author Topic: BlockoWorld 2018 - BUILDING IS OPEN  (Read 10319 times)

that's why i'm doing this in a open world. blockoworld 2011 almost was cancelled because the convention center was wayyyy to big and bricky so it lagged machines at the time, plus it was in a realllly tight space.

mhmm mhmm.. And will it run on  a Intel G41 Express chipset????

with the audio streaming aspect, i really don't wanna torture everyone with my stuffty upload plus the overhang of 100 connections to my stuffty at&t internet. i'll rent when it's time to finally officially host, for now my laptop is enough for testing/building.

Even so, I'll help in any way I can if you need me. I wasn't around for any of these events before.

please don't ever put in that playertype

please don't ever put in that playertype

we could make a island of weebs....

bump and update: i've broke ground. the loser and i are building the centerpiece first, once i can confirm that we have enough space to do what we want to do, that's when we open the server to people to start building.

this will be a little bit of a process since i'm doing this from scratch, but i'm making good progress. in about a week or so we'll start officially opening sign ups.

i'll update the OP soon to make it look more in the beta stage too.

bumping again (wow) just to safely call the opening of the semi-public build process and staff applications.

FOR BUILDERS: just pm me, you don't have to jump through hoops for this one.

FOR STAFF: this is something i will need for moderation purposes. if you are interested and have the experience, apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/Ji0axCQpvW10RiCr1.

starting late today/tomorrow (probably today) i will start the process of letting people who want to build in. typical block party rules, stay in grid, don't spam, have fun.

staff application form is broken, the field that asks for blf profile needs an email address

staff application form is broken, the field that asks for blf profile needs an email address

its fixed now sorry i didn't see the drop down box for specific input.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 05:20:04 AM by TomTheGeek² »

i dished out the password to the server if you applied already. if you still want to join in, it's not too late! send me a PM asap if you want in.

attention players,

really i love you guys but, going forward our orientation is lost.

sorry, no blockoworld.

look at almost every first letter haha GOTCHU