Author Topic: pubg mobile  (Read 3705 times)

The game runs like ass on an Xbox one how the forget is it going to run on a phone?
thats what i said to my friends but miraculously it runs decently on a phone

i played a few rounds and surprisingly it runs well besides when my game randomly loving crashes

also cars control like stuff

both games suck richard

finally rules of survival can forget off

Battle Royale is the infinite trend. You had hunger games, then pubg, then fortnite, then the cheap bootlegs... Can't wait for the next battle Royale spinoff that basically reboots the entire circle

if everyone has stuffty controls then it's still fair, right? no one's gonna be using emulators for easy wins, right?
nobody's gonna connect mouse and keyboard, right?

Battle Royale is the infinite trend. You had hunger games, then pubg, then fortnite, then the cheap bootlegs... Can't wait for the next battle Royale spinoff that basically reboots the entire circle
Nah. Games hop between different trends too. There was the survival meme (rust/dayz/stuff like that), the moba meme, and the '''''''''''hero shooter'''''''''' meme. It's just at battle royale now and it'll be something new in a year or two.

ngl when hunger games was at its peak it was really fun

battle royale was the first battle royale, not hunger games

is the render distance like at the tip of your gun? how would this even run on mobile?

the only problem I have is the translations to Finnish