endless zombie events

Author Topic: endless zombie events  (Read 2151 times)

I wish there was a way to change the zombie's appearance without coding
Do setAppearance > Custom and then exit the events window. This should give it the appearance of your avatar iirc.

thanks rally i appreci8 it
But isn't it already possible to do onBotSpawn > Bot > InstantRespawn? thanks anyway Rally
the zombies in the gamemode arent bothole zombies and it basically makes all of those events useless

the zombies in the gamemode arent bothole zombies and it basically makes all of those events useless
oic, I never host endless zombies so I had no idea. I guess that means you can't change their appearance the way I described either. :/

oic, I never host endless zombies so I had no idea. I guess that means you can't change their appearance the way I described either. :/
i could try it, i tried using setrandomapperance on them yesterday with a zone brick and it did nothing so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

/bump
ok what the hell I did onEZZombieSpawn with more than one zombie spawn hole, now, whenever I apply that same event to the other hole, it immediately cancels the previous one's events and applies its events to the previous one. Very weird. Why is this?

/bump
ok what the hell I did onEZZombieSpawn with more than one zombie spawn hole, now, whenever I apply that same event to the other hole, it immediately cancels the previous one's events and applies its events to the previous one. Very weird. Why is this?
because its a universal event
just set it to one brick and youre set