red spy, the biggest bitch of the entire universe

Author Topic: red spy, the biggest bitch of the entire universe  (Read 17114 times)

red spy is litterally the biggest cunt i've ever seen. he's a roostersucking starfish that does nothing but rely on making fun of people who just try to have fun and make stuff for a living, especially me.

chapter 1: the bitchening

red spy first joined this website on May 23, 2015, 07:20:03 PM. when he first joined, he started out as an innocent little scamp, judging by the first few posts at the last page on his profile. but as time went on, he became brattier and brattier and brattier and loving brattier, to the point that hes just a loving wanker who makes fun of people for no loving reason, especially weaboos like me (though pomp is the only one who hes ever treated fairly, forget knows what for).

this i think might of been the first post that started his 3-year long craze of being an ass.

chapter 2: my experience with the bitch

I started making content for blockland by making simple little decals and faces, since i didnt know anything about TorqueShapes or anything else.

But one post i made was in 2016, on my first account (which got perma-banned obvs, thank god i still had the bl_id from when i bought the game in 2012) and it was decals of two characters from the japanese manga/anime series, Doraemon, which is my absolute favorite obscure franchise ever and i wanted to spread awareness. but when i posted the thread, this resulted in numerous jokes which i couldnt understand. i didnt even know that the whole "Doraemon is from Iraq" thing was supposed to be a joke until some pointed it out. i tried countless times to get them to stop, but they wouldnt.

red spy was one of the founders of this stuffty loving craze. he was being the most disgraceful cunt i ever met, right on top of kidalex90. god damn.

chapter 3: the bitch needs to stop!

this bitch seriously needs to have consideration for my opinion and motor skills. not just me, but everybody else he's ever trolled. he's been a richard for the past 3 years hes been on this forum and i want him to stop. he is litterally the biggest bitch in the entire universe. hes a wanker. enough said.

hes a wanker.
thank you for this

ot: red spy is a jerk but you really are overreacting with the doraemon jokes

Nobody should have to be considerate of your motor skills and disabilities. Nobody owes you fanfairs for everything you do because you suffer from a disability, there's no debt we have to pay. If your autism causes negative reaction from other people, you should probably leave the forums, because you are unable to change and nobody around you is required to change.

Also it's clear by that image that you have a blocker mod... Can't you just, like, use it? You know red spy is going to say something negative, the only reason you'd leave him unblocked is to build a case about how you're a victim and everyone else is an oppressor. We see this behaviour from nix all the time, where he goes out of his way to interact with people that hate him, just so he can pretend to be a victim of abuse.

youre a red cunt, not a spy, forget you up the goddamn forgetity forget forgetity forget loving ass, you piece of goddamn stuff piss
forget you and your weeb hating antics, i'm gonna talk to ozmar, then make a drama of you, you bitch
go suck goku and pikachu's roosters you pain of the ass
I just got banned a few days ago for doing this, so... looks like you're gonna get banned too

peace zach 😗

maybe you could stop being such a whiny bitch and learn to take a joke handicap

i know i need to stop quoting people so much but

red spy is a big bully

just realized this could come off as flaming lol

as much as i don't like him you look like a total fool for how you made this drama

both of you need chill pills

*uses a post blocking script but reads the posts anyway*

litterally the biggest cunt i've ever seen

he's a roostersucking starfish

hes just a loving wanker

the bitch

the most disgraceful cunt i ever met

the bitch needs to stop

this bitch

he's been a richard

he is litterally the biggest bitch in the entire universe

hes a wanker

As much as I'd love to put my input in on this thread, I can't seem to get past the blatant flaming by you.

youre a red cunt, not a spy, forget you up the goddamn forgetity forget forgetity forget loving ass, you piece of goddamn stuff piss
forget you and your weeb hating antics, i'm gonna talk to ozmar, then make a drama of you, you bitch
go suck goku and pikachu's roosters you pain of the ass
[/quote

^someone do some inspirational quote bs