Author Topic: do you brush your teeth while showering  (Read 1601 times)

I usually just brush them in the inbetween time I put on conditioner and rinse it

forum getting baited by megabear lol

Sometimes I slather toothpaste on the walls of my shower and rub my teeth against it, but Mega's onto something here

i just use toothpaste as shampoo

No but I only shave while showering

i brush my teeth while showering because i like to feel the toothpaste foam from my mouth drip down my chest

yes i brush and shave in the shower
i also do daily conditioner so when that has to stay on for a minute i shave

as I shampoo my hair I gather the runoff and gargle it in my mouth. works better then toothpaste lol.
i usually just gargle the conditioner as when it goes out of my mouth it washes my body

i just chew on some soap but if i dont have any then deodorant works too

i just spray febreeze into my mouth

as I shampoo my hair I gather the runoff and gargle it in my mouth. works better then toothpaste lol.
i usually just gargle the conditioner as when it goes out of my mouth it washes my body

excuse me what the forget did i just read

does anyone know why makeup remover smells like glue? i tried eating it but they don't taste the same

i just eat soap and it keeps my teeth a ok

Once I put in my conditioner and I am letting it do its job, I brush my teeth. It does technically save me some time as I usually have already washed my body when I condition. Then I don't have to worry about brushing my teeth before I go anywhere, just drying off, dressing and leaving.

i love how half this topic is outrageous memeing and the other half is normal responses all mixed together