where do you want to live

Author Topic: where do you want to live  (Read 3175 times)

this
Nice
Looks like something that would be a cool bl build project too.

Like a beach house? I was wondering how much I'd like that myself because I assume there's a lot of potential damage that can happen which makes it kind of not seem worth it, but it always seemed cool. Though ya boy don't swim well
just a coastal area in general

please come to brazil
i have been in brazil for my entire life plz let me out

just a coastal area in general
when you make coastal you mean anywhere on the coast like nyc or warm weather areas

any big city to be honest (preferably dc though since i know it so well lol). medium-sized suburbs are boring in every way, and small towns like the one i'm in now just breed douchbaggery and wacked up social hierarchies

when you make coastal you mean anywhere on the coast like nyc or warm weather areas
warm weather areas near the ocean

a cozy house free from a homeowner's association with enough space for me n my partner to live comfortably. small yard so lawn mowing isn't a pain but we've still got room for a little bit of  garden and some pretty flowering trees. close enough to a city for the benefits of nice shopping destinations, but far enough to not suffer from the traffic.

i change my mind i want to live in hell

Alert, Nunavut

Basically as far from people as I possibly can be, without completely being alone.

nunavut is pretty damn alone my dude