<<V4: FBI search warrant - Fully Customizable Anime Playertypes >>

Poll

How's it been for you guys?

uh
13 (52%)
um
12 (48%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: <<V4: FBI search warrant - Fully Customizable Anime Playertypes >>  (Read 34362 times)

its quite telling about this community and me that my most meme addons work with everything

give me my titties bitch

second time i'm crashing on join because of this addon, can you tell me how to fix it?

second time i'm crashing on join because of this addon, can you tell me how to fix it?
i think either you or the server has an outdated copy
either that or I'll have to go into the model and do something annoying

i think either you or the server has an outdated copy
either that or I'll have to go into the model and do something annoying
i just removed the addon from my folder, but i've never had this happen with other addons (for the most part), and I definitely have never had it happen twice with the same addon.

-snip-
-snip-

I was having the same issue as you, except it was disconnecting me while loading datablocks and gives me an error saying it was missing sequence "Add-Ons/Player_AnimeCustom/Female/".

I tried to join the server even on the same install (with the same add-on version) but I kept getting the error anyway. I checked the female.cs file but I couldn't find any references to the pathname it was looking for.

4th time this has happened to me, i took the playertype out of my addons and its still doing it, can't connect to the server at all.

4th time this has happened to me, i took the playertype out of my addons and its still doing it, can't connect to the server at all.

would have to delete cache, or tell the host to update their copy + u download the latest copy

I'll try renaming every animation so the three players have different animation names from each other and the old versions, I'm not sure if that'll fix it

I'll try renaming every animation so the three players have different animation names from each other and the old versions, I'm not sure if that'll fix it
you need to update/change the dts name, not dsq’s

you need to update/change the dts name, not dsq’s
i'll do that as well then

this is how its supposed to look right?

this is how its supposed to look right?

yup that seems about right