Author Topic: Windows 10 game DVR causes contrast problems  (Read 500 times)

This has been a recurring problem for the past months now but whenever I record games with the windows 10 game DVR the game's brightness turns up because of the DVR and stays bright until I quit the game. As a person who has eye strain and belpharitis this is an assault on my damn eyes, how do I stop the DVR from doing this?

I don't know much about Windows DVR, but I remember it having so many side effects on system performance that I switched it off completely.
I'd just turn it off and use something else. If you're using it for the 5 minute replay capture, just use nvidia shadowplay. If you don't have an nvidia card, you can use OBS's replay capture.

I don't know much about Windows DVR, but I remember it having so many side effects on system performance that I switched it off completely.
I'd just turn it off and use something else. If you're using it for the 5 minute replay capture, just use nvidia shadowplay. If you don't have an nvidia card, you can use OBS's replay capture.
I have geforce experience but I find the windows 10 DVR to be a bit better, but I guess you're right on that maybe I need to use something new