Author Topic: Fortnite Battle Royale (Season 7/New Creative Mode!)  (Read 64473 times)

lol forget u that actually got me for a moment

i mean uh yes wow i can't believe they're doing it!!

WHY!? WHY DOES SUCH A NORMIE GAME HAVE TO BE ON THE SWITCH!?

omg cringe... why nintnedo

been playing pve/coop paid version, and enjoying it far more than multiplayer. not sure why, i love multiplayer shooters. i just cant get into this one.

i predict after official launch of game, paid version will have more multiplayer game modes available like large map capture modes, or smaller map hunt/search/8v8 whatever else.

and the current free multiplayer map will be a teaser/demo.

i highly doubt that tbh, if they're gonna do more pvp modes like that they're likely gonna treat it in the same way as the battle royale mode, especially since that crowd is waaaaaaay bigger right now and is pretty much the reason the game is so successful and most of the stuff in pve probably won't be terribly balanced for pvp fighting
the paid version is gonna become free too at some point though

edit oh nvm i read that wrong, i thought u were implying they'd use the same systems as the pve did
but still it seems they're going the "free-to-play" route with the whole game

maybe the reason u don't like it as much is due to the whole "battle royale" bit tho with the whole last man standing thing? i do kinda agree more modes like that would be pretty neat to play instead every once in a while lol, but i have a feeling it'll still mostly revolve around the BR part
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 04:56:44 PM by gr8dayseth »

i just died to a person who had the same loving weapon as me (stuffty assault rifle) and he was loving hopping and running while i was crouching so apparently accuracy doesnt loving exist

crouching has no effect on hitting things. ive also figured that looking down the scope/view of guns doesnt actually make it more accurate like other games. it just allows you to see a little further so to aim better manually.

at a certain distance you may as well hop around and shoot from the hip, its all about your mouse skills.

crouching has no effect on hitting things. ive also figured that looking down the scope/view of guns doesnt actually make it more accurate like other games. it just allows you to see a little further so to aim better manually.

at a certain distance you may as well hop around and shoot from the hip, its all about your mouse skills.
if aiming down the sights and crouching doesnt do stuff then maybe epic games shouldnt have made it seem like it. the crosshair literally gets closer together because its made of the 4 lines

i just died to a person who had the same loving weapon as me (stuffty assault rifle) and he was loving hopping and running while i was crouching so apparently accuracy doesnt loving exist
he may have just gotten very lucky, but depending on the distance it's recommended to not try to do what he did from a longer distance but at a closer range it may be a better idea to be more mobile and spray and pray

this is extremely false
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 05:42:32 PM by gr8dayseth »

how so?the game comes down to it being a headshot, or not being one. looking down sights is nothing but a zoom that plays no part in the game's bullet accuracy.

there is a cone of accuracy that can get bigger or smaller depending on movement, whether ur crouching or aiming, or if u keep firing. the only exceptions are the explosives which don't rly matter if u ads or not, and sniper weaponry, which are always accurate while ur scoped in but otherwise work the same

maybe it's different in save the world but idk much about it lol
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 05:57:17 PM by gr8dayseth »