grandmother just died

Author Topic: grandmother just died  (Read 970 times)

I just found out about this now so I don't know a lot of the details but she was staying at an old folks' home out where my cousins live
I believe she was eighty or something so it was a nice long life
recently though she had been having memory problems and she wasn't able to travel at all

this just happened out of the blue
with my grandfather he had been at the hospital for a while before he died but judging from how sudden this is I'm guessing she may have died in her sleep or something
my extended family is going to be in a lot of turmoil for a while because of this, we all really loved her

so because of this I now have no alive grandparents

/discuss

my condolences, I lost my grandma last April and it took a giant impact on my family. I know your pain

I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you guys are able to move on.

That sucks dude, sorry to hear about that. My grandma is getting way up there in years and it's had me nervous for awhile.

my grandmother passed away about two years ago. i was in the hospital with her when she died and it sucked. my condolences

Sorry to hear that, man. My grandmother passed away two years ago and it took a huge impact on my family, but mostly me because I loved her a lot along with my grandfather who passed away 7 years ago, days before my 15th birthday. One of our neighbors also recently passed away two nights ago from a stroke.

My condolences.

my condolences dude, my grandmother is battling leukemia

damn dude, my condolences

Hope all goes well for your family. Rest in peace.

my condolences, but posting this in the blockland forums seems super inappropriate. it just feels wrong